There are many reasons to partner with Heavenly Paws Pet Cremation as our many vet partners throughout South/Central Texas will attest.
- We streamline the process with our simple online ordering system. It is easy for your staff to implement and it helps eliminate mistakes. We provide you with custom bags in three different sizes as well as tags to seal each bag. The tag has a unique reference number and bar code so that each pet is clearly identified. This number corresponds to the online order form that must be completed by the pet’s family so that we know their wishes. This makes a false identification nearly impossible.
- We offer respectful and dignified transport to our facility. Each family will be notified of the pet’s arrival and when it is time to pick up the cremains. In honor of each pet that comes through our facility, we make a donation to _____.
- All military, police, and guide animals receive our services at a discount.
- We also give the families the option to preplan aftercare services so that when the time comes, we can handle the details and give them the space they need to grieve.
- We are proud members of the International Association of Pet Cemeteries and Crematories and Pet Loss Professional Association.
- Our company is proud to offer the very best customer service, state of the art equipment, and many different options for families to memorialize their beloved pets.
Heavenly Paws understands that veterinary practices are busy. You don’t have time to spend on complicated order forms or antiquated processes. Our simple, easy to use system takes the stress off of your staff.
For more information about partnering with Heavenly Paws, call (844) 800-3504.